Consign with Us
We accept gently used, name brand quality and high-end clothing and accessories from our clients. We focus on jewelry, business casual apparel, active wear, and funky/bohemian clothing. We accept clothing, jewelry, purses, hats, scarfs, shoes, belts, and other accessories. Because we care about our clients, all consigned items must be in like-new condition. All clothing must be clean, and free of stains, tears, pilling and odors. Items you bring into our shop should be on hangers or neatly folded in a laundry basket, bin or box.
A few notes on consignment:
- Please don’t try to consign broken jewelry; we won’t take it.
- Purses must be new or nearly new. You can consign brand name purses in good condition with minimal wear, scuffing or stains.
- When merchandise sells, you receive 30% of the sale price. If you use it as store credit, you receive an extra 10% in store credit.
- We currently consign between 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m (closed on Tuesdays).
- For more information Download our Consignment Agreement or fill out this form to get started today!
Brands We Like
Abercrombie & Fitch
Dooney & Bourke
Saks 5th Avenue
White House Black Market
7 For all Mankind
Brands we don't carry
Christopher & Banks
Please don’t be offended if I choose not to accept an item for consignment. Remember, my reasoning is that the item simply wouldn’t sell in my consignment shop which would not benefit you.
If I don't accept items, consider donating them to one of these local causes.
New To You attracts clients which include customers — yes, our customers are clients — and consignors from Golden, Arvada, Wheat Ridge, Lakewood, Morrison, Littleton, Denver, Aurora, Englewood, Boulder, Westminster, Broomfield, Highlands Ranch, Parker, and other cities in the Denver metro area.